Stuff?...

Okay, I would like to point out that for you people who DON'T have 90 degree weather before Easter, soup is a good thing with that tofu salad. And I ain't kidding about the whole 90 degree thing. It was literally 90 degrees yesterday. I live in the Valley of the Sun in AZ, though, so the rest of you people might have snow still. Anyway, lovely, lovely veggie soup goes great with that tofu salad. Plus, it's a wonderful
I-Want-Something-Light-After-All-It's-The-Middle-Of-Summer meal. Trust me.

So, I've been working on my goals, and am happy to say that no nut job has yet called me a nut job. That's good, 'cause that nut job would find out about my temper. Grr... Anyway, I'm working on the walking goal right now, and you'd be surprised what walking does for ya. Besides making you sleep three hours longer than usual. And make you want to consume ten gallons of water. I've started washing my clothes in the sink, but I still have to use the dryer. I'm pretty sure that's cause we've got an HOA. Please hold, I have a story:

Once upon a time, there was a woman who washed her windows, and set the screens against the wall, in the sun, to dry. She went inside to have some water while the screens dried. Along came the HOA. They saw the screens, and sent a letter saying that the woman must remove the "old" screens from the front yard. The HOA apparently did not notice the window washing equipment in the front yard. The woman finished washing her windows, and when she got the letter, she shredded it to bits.

The End

Okay. If you didn't know, the woman is my mom. Yeah, true story. Sort of. I put in the whole shredded it to bits thing. Anyway, I am going to start playing tennis with my doggy (Raider is his name, fetch is his game). That means I'm gonna smack the tennis ball as hard as I can, and Raider's gonna chase it until he thinks he's done. In which case, I will drop his ball into the dog water,(it's a 15 gallon container) and then he'll stick his nose down in the water to get it. And then he'll drop it in the mud. And then I'll pick it out of the mud, and lay it in the grass. And he'll steal it, and run away to hide. Unless he is having a heat stroke. He IS pretty furry, you know. Then, I'll brush him until he has all the fur that a parrot does. Which is none. They have feathers. I know I'm not funny. Just ignore my feeble attempts at jokes. I'm currently working on my sewing. I sewed up my pants last night, (they had a big hole along one of the seams) while I watched (listed to, more like) Lord of the Rings. I would have done yoga this morning, but I didn't, and I have no reason why. I was lazy, and I got on the 'puter instead. I probably should have gone for a walk, but I woke up late, (remember the whole "make you sleep three more hours than need be"?) and it felt like it was a billion degrees outside. So I dumped my goal. Plus, I'm having softball today, and that is a killer. I will come home after that, and shower, and listen to TSO. I must go do something. I forgot what it was. I'll notify you if I remember. I'm brain-dead.
Bye-Bye!
*laughs like a maniac*
Uh...
*Clears throat*
See ya...


-DarkHawk09



I am becoming ambitious. That's good.

No comments: