Goals.......

Okay. I have started to make goals. I have a list. And I WILL follow through with every last one of them. Even if it kills me. (I'm kidding).

Goals:

1) Walk for one hour every day

2) Do a half-hour of yoga every day

3) Work in garden every day

4) Sew my own wardrobe

5) Knit socks

6) Make vegan cheese

7) Publish a book

8) Spend less time in front of a screen killing off brain cells

9) Be in charge of the kitchen one day a week

10) Walk/run with my dog

11) Learn about Zen

12) Become a raw foodist (?)

13) Wave bye-bye to all my anger

14) Ignore goal 13

15) Keep and learn to control anger

16) Make my blanket

17) Stop giving free reign to my emotions

18) Get rid of TV. Live with that.

19) Learn to trim trees

20) Get my marshmallow arms to become muscular

21) Be slightly more trusting

22) Quit lying to myself

23) Get organized

24) Stop having Anne of Green Gables type mishaps

25) Acquire a home library (when I get my own place)

26) Start doing laundry by hand

27) Spin most of my yarn

28) Live in a condo

29) Get my own place (farm land)

30) Get it ready to live in

31) Make more goals


The End

Remember, they're not necessarily in order. But I WILL do these things, and I don't care if the whole world thinks I'm a nut job. When I'm done with all these things, if anyone says I'm crazy, my exact response will be:

"You know what buddy? I worked for this, and I strove for it, and if you think it's crazy, then leave ME alone, and go bother someone else."
I don't care what anyone thinks about this. If you don't like it, that's your problem. Sorry. I have strong opinions.
*waves meekly*
I'll just leave you alone. Then you can ponder my insanity. But I will stand by what I believe in. And that's final.


-Girl-Who-Cares-About-Her-Future-And-Wants-To-Live-One-With-Nature

aka,

-DarkHawk09

No comments: